Applications are open for qualified and eligible African youths for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship program 2021.
This fellowship program will take fellows through several stages of the curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with skills and tools to grow.
Fellows will be engaged in the use of digital technology for social change. Storytelling tactics that shift attitudes and building professional relationships.
For this BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship program, only eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Details
The Global Citizen Fellowship Powered by BeyGOOD will unearth African youth with remarkable potential.
Through the program, 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship aligned to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards, and marketing.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Global Citizen
Host Institution(s): Global Citizen
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Not specified
For more information about the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship, Watch the video below.
To be eligible for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be between ages 21 – 25 at the time of application.
- South African and Nigerian residents and citizens only.
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred.
- Should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work, they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app.
- Applicants must be able to able to house themselves in Johannesburg and Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Family household income of under R120 000/3055563 Naira, and/or families that are headed by a single parent.
- Applicants should be available full-time from 05th July 2021-30 June 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021 are to submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay answering the following question:
- How do you identify with BeyGOOD as a Global Citizen?
- How would becoming a Fellow assist you to positively impact your country?
- What specific issues are you taking action on and why?
Send your applications via email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021